Sunday, September 20, 2026

My Games - PALENQE - (Pre Production Stage)






#  #

I'm now gonna post some Ideas for different Games that I wanna make. I already gathered a lot of source material (lists, images, textfiles, wikipedia articles, videos) to help with the creation of each universe. Creating even one of these games will likely take dozens of Millions of Dollars, a big team of motivated people, and a lot of time. Before i can do a "Real" game, i first have to do a short one (a walking simulator) to test out the waters. Starting with a big over-ambitious project right away is a very bad idea. The first Game "Palenque" is supposed to be a Walking simulator, or if resources permit, a simpler RPG (Role Playing Game) with a limited amount of characters and scenarios. 

#  #


PALENQUE


#  #




Some general ideas about the game. I travelled to this place on my mexico trip 3 yrs ago. For a walking simulator i just gotta spin my own memories into a new experience. I slept in the ruins  during a violent thunderstorm, almost put my hand on a snake when exploring the forest around the site,  and more.. of course in the game there will also be villains. I didnt meet those in real life lol. But climbed the old watertower in palenque village just as if it was a far cry game. Pretty rusty ladder but it held up.


#  #

Such funny stuff the AI always writes when generating the images. 
it always takes your prompt text and turns it into sausage.


i like every frame in this collage. chatgpt is an incredible tool.
a monkey could use it and it would still generate high quality images.



I don't want the archaeologist to be young & handsome, the player must instinctively feel at first sight that something's fishy about him, even tho he only turns later in the game. the english black market arts dealer is a part of the game. haven't found a name for him yet. finding the right names is pretty easy in the time of AI. or when you have lots of time to think.


This is how i want my archaeologist, that's fat enough. Lara Mariposa i can't name her that, sounds too much like tomb raider. Clara maybe, but still sounds stolen. Wish i could find a better first name. I kinda like Clara. She's at least half Latina but studies in Edinburgh.


#  #



#  #




#  #



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Games - DREAMTIME - (Pre Production Stage)

  #  # DREAMTIME #  # #  #  Some notes, brainstorming.  been collecting ideas & notes  for several months or years on and off.. For all ...